An Update On Store Operations
May 9th, 2020
Dear Valued Tijuana Flats Guests,
Our culture is designed around great Tex-Mex food, superior service and a fun experience. We are all making adjustments to preserve the fundamentals of the Tijuana Flats experience but with safety being paramount. As we look forward to returning to full service, ultimately including dining in, we want you to be comfortable knowing that we have taken extraordinary steps to create a safe environment.
Specifically, patio seating will be open; tables will be spaced according to distancing guidelines and our dining rooms are open at 50 percent capacity in all locations.
We want to assure you that we will continue to comply with guidelines from the CDC as well as state and local health agencies. The safety and health of our guests and team members are our first priorities and we would like you to join us in practicing social distancing. We have added a variety of new steps and protocols designed to provide a safe and positive Tijuana Flats experience:
Below are our protocols:
• Masks and gloves are mandatory for all employees
• All employees are directed to stay home if they are not feeling well
• We have increased disinfecting procedures throughout our restaurants from the kitchen to the restaurant dining areas and restrooms
• We have added sanitizing stations for guests
• We have temporarily closed our hot sauce bars; sauces will be available by request
• We will convert to QR codes for reading menus as well as add large display menus
• We have added more tamper proofing practices on all delivery orders
Please know that our entire Tijuana Flats team and I share a desire to return to normalcy and while we have some new steps to follow, our food quality and commitment to great service, fun and community remain intact. Adapting to change is never an easy task; and even though many things may be changing in the world right now, our heart to serve never will. We are grateful for your patience and ongoing support as we work to reopen properly and safely. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Chief Executive Officer